Looking to enhance your smile and boost your self-confidence through a dental procedure? While veneers and teeth whitening offer fantastic improvements, dental implants involve a more intensive process. Preparing adequately before dental implant surgery is important for a successful outcome and comfortable experience.
As cosmetic dentistry experts, we would like to help you understand what’s involved in having dental implants. Understanding dental implants is fairly straightforward; finding out in advance what to expect from tooth implants will make your life easier and ensure your dental work expectations are spot on!
How Can Dental Implants Help Me? What Are Dental Implants?
Tooth implant benefits are many! Dental implants are like strong, new roots for your teeth. They are basically metal posts that are surgically inserted into your jawbone to replace missing teeth for example. Cosmetic teeth implants are exceptionally durable and look just like real teeth, helping you eat, talk, and smile comfortably. They are a great investment in having a natural-looking smile!
Dental implant surgery is a great choice for fixing damaged, cracked, and especially missing teeth. Leaving broken teeth untreated or having an exposed gum line for a long period of time can negatively impact both your oral and overall physical health.
Your dental implants will be custom-matched in size and color to blend seamlessly with your surrounding teeth, ensuring a flawless smile. The benefits of dental implants are:
- Improved personal appearance
- Increase in self-esteem and confidence
- Improved facial volume
- Enhanced quality of life
- Restored chewing ability
- Improved oral hygiene
- Prevents jawbone shrinkage caused by bone loss
- Maintains superior gum health
- Supports stability and health of other natural teeth
Are you considering dental implant surgery in Turkey? Send us a message to arrange a dental consultation and let’s start organizing what needs to be done before you have your dental surgery.
Este Medical Group has many success stories from clients who say dental implants and cosmetic dentistry changed their lives for the better.
Meet our Este client Andrew who needed complicated and extensive dental work, including Turkey dental implants.
At age 58, dental implants completely transformed Andrew, he said of his Este experience: “I’m very pleased I chose Este Medical. I’m happy with the outcome, and I haven’t stopped smiling since!”
Matthew from Birmingham chose Este Medical cosmetic dentistry to boost his confidence and enhance his smile.
Matthew's confidence is soaring now: “I was so happy! I wanted to go straight home and show the world my new teeth. I highly recommend Este dental work.”
How To Choose a Dentist or Oral Surgeon for Cosmetic Dentistry
Have a look at these common sense tips to find the best dental implant dentist or dental clinic. For men and women looking for exceptional service and treatment outcomes, we recommend you do the following:
Look for top-notch online reviews about dental implants.
- There are reputable sites available to check online customer reviews, for instance Google reviews are popular, so are Yelp and TripAdvisor. But when it comes to cosmetic and medical health services, we recommend you check Trustpilot.
- Este Medical has a 5-star Trustpilot rating and exceptional dental work reviews.
When browsing cosmetic dentistry web pages look for the following:
- Is the website up-to-date?
- Can you see client before-and-after photos?
Check a dental clinic’s social media.
- Does the clinic have an Instagram account?
- Do they share client before-and-after photos?
- Is dental clinic responsive to customer feedback?
Reach out to potential dental clinics with your questions.
- Ask questions about dentist's qualifications, experience, and expertise in performing dental implant procedures.
- Ask about prices, dental packages, and dental aftercare.
- Is the response clear and concise? How long did you wait for a response?
- Did they answer your questions?
When researching and choosing a dental implant expert, feel free to ask as many questions as you want. You can reach one of our hair, body, and skincare Este Medical experts through our website if you have questions about dental implants — send us a message to book an Este consultation now.
Dental Implant Consultation Checklist & Questions To Ask
Here’s a list of helpful dental implant consultation questions and requests you can make when gathering more information about the dental implant procedure.
To streamline and address your queries more effectively, we've categorized specific questions under relevant dental subtopics. This allows you the flexibility to select the questions you need now, or save some for future reference.
Ask About Treatment Planning and Implant Procedure Details
If you are curious about the ins and outs of having dental implant surgery and getting prepared, then you should make a point of asking a dentist or service provider these questions:
- Do you offer a free dental consultation?
- How long is the dental implant process from beginning to end?
- What are your dental implant specialist qualifications?
- What anesthesia and pain management options are recommended by the dental surgeon?
- Does the surgery hurt?
- How long does it take to recover from dental implant surgery?
Ask About Implant Material and Implant Quality
It's smart to ask about dental implant materials and their durability to ensure a long-lasting solution that matches your needs, try these queries with your cosmetic dentist:
- What materials are used for implants?
- How durable are the dental implants you use?
- What is the expected lifespan of the clinic’s dental implants?
- What can I expect from the longevity of dental implants, how long do implants last?
- What new dental implant technologies does the clinic use?
Ask About Surgical Risk and Potential Complications
It is wise to ask about health risks and surgery complications — it's like checking the weather before a picnic, ensuring a smooth and worry-free experience for your smile makeover.
- What is the success rate of dental implant procedures?
- Tell me about your dental implant experience.
- What dental implant client testimonials can you share with me?
- What side effects are considered normal after dental implant surgery?
- What are the risks and complications of dental implants?
Questions to Ask Regarding Cost and Payment Plans for Dental Implants
- What is the overall cost of the procedure for a dental implant at the clinic?
- What additional costs can I expect to pay?
- What affordable dental implant options does the clinic offer?
- Does your clinic offer a payment plan or accept insurance coverage?
- What sort of dental implant post-operative care does your clinic offer?
- Can you provide me with dental implant maintenance tips?
- How much do dental implants cost at this clinic?
At the same time as asking these pertinent questions to a cosmetic dental service provider, we strongly recommend you have an in-person or online cosmetic dentistry consultation to rule out for sure that the best way for you to enhance your smile and improve your oral health is with dental implants.
There are other options available to obtain a Hollywood Smile! Alternative treatments to brighten a smile, even out crooked teeth, and improve the look of a gummy smile include:
These are all services Este Medical Group can provide for our international clients.
We also have online resources to help you gather information about Este Medical treatments for dental, body, skin, and hair loss.
Take a look at our guide: How to Prepare for Dental Implant Surgery.
You Have The Questions, Este Medical Has The Answer To A Brilliant Smile
At Este Medical, we will take you through the whole dental implant surgery process from start to finish. We will help to arrange your flights, hotel accommodations, airport-hotel-dental clinic taxi transfers, and we will be actively communicating with you and assisting you during your dental implant aftercare stage.
Este Medical Group has the best dental implant dentists available, and we can get you off and running with a complementary dental consultation. You can book your dental implant Q&A with Este Medical right now.