- Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
If you’re missing one or more teeth and miss being able to smile, speak or eat again with comfort and confidence, dental implants in Turkey is the answer. The top cosmetic dentists in Istanbul invite new patients who are missing teeth to learn more about the benefits of dental implants — and enjoy the many health and aesthetic benefits of a restored smile.
Providing only the most renowned cosmetic dental clinics in Turkey, Este Medical Group, is helping more and more patients experience an overall increase to their quality of life with dental implants. The top dental surgeons in Turkey routinely use Cone Beam imaging technology to place dental implants with greater accuracy and precision.
Why Dental Implants Turkey?
Dental implants are a life-like, long-term solution to tooth loss that provide excellent predictability and functionality for patients with missing teeth. Dental implants are the closest match to the function and aesthetics of natural teeth. The implant fixture is surgically placed into the jaw bone, mimicking the natural tooth root. The crown and abutment make up the tooth portion on top of the implant that can been seen and will fit securely between the adjacent natural teeth.
With implant dentistry in Istanbul, patients who are missing one, two or several teeth no longer must accept a lifetime of embarrassment and inconvenience. Implant-supported crowns, bridges and dentures provide the security and usability of permanently placed teeth. Indeed, dental implants replace missing teeth with ones that look, feel and perform like their own.
Reasons for Dental Implants
- Dental implants restore proper chewing function.
- Implants improve your confidence in your smile.
- Implant-supported tooth replacements won’t move or loosen.
- Dental implants prevent bone loss.
- Unlike other restorations, implant dentistry doesn’t damage other healthy teeth.
- Dental implants eliminate the irritated, painful gums associated with dentures.
- Implants can improve your speech, chewing and digestion.
- Implants can support a bridge or denture, making them more secure and comfortable.
A dental implant procedure can require multiple visits. The first visit involves the use of an anchor placed into the jawbone, the site requires several weeks to heal. Tissue will eventually grow around the anchor. For the second visit, an artificial and natural-looking is designed and fitted over the anchor.
For upper and lower teeth, the dental implants require up to six months of healing. Once they are secured, they are uncovered for the extensions to be attached. The artificial teeth are then placed onto the extensions.